Thursday, January 27, 2011

Unchartered 2: Among Thieves


I thought I'd kick off my blog with reviewing this new game that I just started playing today, called Unchartered 2: Among Thieves. I am playing the PS3 version. I actually got this game because I really liked first one called Unchartered: Drake's Fortune.


Drake's Fortune was a really cool game. What drew me to it in the first place was that it kind of looked like a cross between Indiana Jones and the show LOST. When I got that game home and started playing it, I liked it right away. So, having liked Drake's Fortune, I went back and got Among Thieves.


I'm only in the first levels of Among Thieves but I can tell you right now, I'm liking it a lot! I will review and comment more on this game as I get further along on it. That's all for now...

1 comment: